Friday, November 05, 2010

Man's Best Friend?

I heard about a test for husbands to see if their wives love them as much as their dogs. Here's how it's done:

Lock your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car for an hour. When you open it up see who's happier to see you.

Come on, I don't care who you are, that's funny. At least I thought it was until today.

We are watching our grand-puppy, Tysen, (pictured above) since our daughter Kristin (his "mom") is working a long shift at the hospital today. I just picked my son Robbie up from school and he entered the house first. Tysen lovingly greeted him and then came to see who else was coming in the door. When he saw it was me, he immediately went back to showering Robbie with attention.

So if I performed the test above, I might be the only guy to not have either his wife or dog be happy to see him! Maybe if I start carrying pork chops in my pockets...

No comments: