Friday, March 16, 2007

March Madness

I am not surprised, yet it still amazes me that CBS gives us the ability to watch NCAA tournament action on our computers, for FREE. March Madness has become a big deal in this country and I have to tell you that I love it too.

But giving us access at no charge so we can watch it during our work hours?

I don't know about you, but I need less temptations in my life not more. This is a huge temptation for me and I wish it wasn't so easy. Fortunately I am extremely busy right now or I might have loaded this on my system.

How about you? How are you doing with this temptation?

We are called to be a light in our workplace. To show the love of Christ to others in our actions. Who knows - resisting the temptation to watch games on your computer might just have an impact on someone you work with.

No comments: