Thursday, June 28, 2007

The New Crack Berry?


The new iPhone is almost here (click here to read a story about its release). Will you be one of the first buyers?

In my July newsletter, I have written about how I believe technology is actually costing us time - at least time in our meaningful relationships. Technology can be very helpful and is designed to save us time, yet I see people (me included) becoming addicted to it. I regularly see people reaching for their cell phone or their Blackberry while they are in the middle of a conversation which I think tells the person they are with You aren't that important.

James 1:19 says ...Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.

How can we listen to other people when we are more focused on our things?

No comments: