Friday, August 10, 2007

Tony Dungy on the Importance of Practice

I hope you have enjoyed Tony Dungy's thoughts on FCA's core values and how they relate to football...and to life.

He summed up his comments with one final thought on...

Practice

When you’re looking to develop these core values, my advice is to practice. If you only practice one day a week you’re never going to be as good as if you practice every day. And, that’s what it’s all about, really. It’s reading and understanding what God wants you to do and then putting it into practice. When you come up short, don’t give up. Continue to work at it. Say, “OK, Lord, I fell short in this area. Give me another opportunity so that I can continue to work on it.” The more you practice those values, the easier they become, and the better you get.

If you would like to read his comments in entirety along with what others have to say about Tony, click here.

No comments: