Monday, October 26, 2009

Passion

Last night, my family and I went to see the David Crowder Band (pictured above) in concert at a church north of Detroit. They were fantastic!

There were a couple of warm up acts before they performed, Seabird and Danyew. They were also very good.

Although I liked Danyew, they were probably my least favorite of the three. Despite that, I found myself drawn to one of their band members more than any of the other performers last night There were only two members in Danyew: one sang and played the guitar while the other played drums and generally pounded on anything that was around him. I found myself focusing on the drummer which I thought was odd, as most times I primarily watch the lead singer.

I think I spent more time watching the drummer because of the passion and intensity with which he performed. Someone performing with passion is very magnetic to me whether they are on stage, being a parent or working in an office.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.
Colossians 3:23

3 comments:

Pedro Garcia Millan said...

LERTA TODO TERITORIO MEXICANO-MUY IMPORTANTE:

La estafa automotriz MAS grande en Morelia, Michoacan, Mexico. Porfavor, tengan mucho cuidado y NO hagan negocios con www.expoautos.con.mx y www.globalbit.con.mx porque lo que parece barrato te va salir carrisimo! A veces una onza de prevencion sale mejor que creer a un tipo llamado Omar Garcia Millan y sus promesas que nunca se cumplen.

PARA MAS INFORMACION SOBRE LA ESTAFA VISITEN:

http://expoauto.blogspot.com/

http://pedromillan.blogspot.com/

PIENSATELO ANTES DE HACER NEGOCIOS CON ESTE LUGAR!!

Bradley J. Moore said...

Passion - the secret ingredient to life! Sounds like a great concert - makes me think I've got to get out a little more...

Jim Lange said...

Bradley, thanks for checking in. It was a great concert--I highly recommend you check them out!