Friday, October 02, 2009

Free

A little over three years ago, I began writing my Bleedership monthly newsletter (named after the book of the same title I wrote). I wrote it primarily for Christian business owners and doctors so that they could share them with their employees and patients as a way to encourage and minister to them. They would purchase a quantity to hand out or to leave in their waiting room for patients to read and take with them.

Surprising to me, people began to be blessed and this little ministry began to grow a bit. A couple of months ago I was thinking about ways that more people might be impacted by this and I decided to give it away to anyone who would like it. Yes, I still charge those who would like printed copies as that is how it is supported, but I will email a copy of the newsletter each month to those who would like it.

If you would like to check this out each month, simply go to http://www.bleedership.com/ and take 20 seconds to complete the form and it will be sent to you. I believe it will encourage you (if it doesn't, you can unsubscribe at any time).

No comments: