Monday, October 13, 2008

Worry

If you are like many, you may be feeling a little bit of anxiety over the world's financial situation. You may be wondering what you can do, other than worry, during these times.

If you are like me, when times get tough, you will try to "work" your way out of it. I have a tendency to try to take it all on myself and go like crazy, as if everything depends on me. All this does is stress me out and make me less productive (and less kind, less loving...) at the office and at home.

Check this short video out as it shares some great things we can do during times of trouble. Go here and click on the "Watch this movie" link.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7

No comments: