Thursday, November 06, 2008

Quotes


I am a huge fan of great quotes. I have been collecting them for years and have several file folders filled with them. I'm not sure why, but I do.

I recently received a link to a short movie which shares some quotes from some of the great leaders of the past and I thought it would be appropriate to share since we just elected our next leaders in this country. May each of these new leaders learn from those in the past and share their wisdom as others have!

To watch the movie, click here and then click on the purple box. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Lavonda Pflug said...

I too like reading quotes. Thanks for posting this. Lots of food for thought there.

Jim Lange said...

Thanks for the encouragement!

Jim

Anonymous said...

WHAT purple box?

Jim Lange said...

Renee, try it again. I tried it after I got your note and it didn't show up. I tried it a second time and it was there. If you still can't find it I apologize.

Thanks!

Jim