Monday, August 18, 2008

Positive Attitude

We just returned from vacation in Englewood, Florida. I know this shows our lack of intelligence--Florida in August...but it was amazing. Very relaxing. Great family time.

One morning I was walking with my oldest daughter Kristin along the beach. Because of the storms they have had, there was a lot of seaweed washed up on the beach (you can see a little of it in the above picture).

As we walked along watching seaweed being brought in and taken from the beach by the tide, I asked Kristin, "I wonder what it would be like to be a piece of seaweed, wondering if you were going to be left on the beach or brought back out to sea."

She said, "It shouldn't matter. Either way you would be by the ocean!"

Now that is a positive attitude!

Make it an awesome week!

No comments: