Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Script Ohio

You can't turn on the TV or pick up a newspaper without being bombarded with negative news these days. I thought I would take a moment during these tough economic times to share something really cool (maybe as a distraction to all the negativity!).

I am very fortunate to be able to attend several Ohio State games each year. This past Saturday Connie and I went to the game with two good friends of ours and we had a blast.

I just stumbled across this video of OSU's band performing Script Ohio before the game Saturday. Check it out and enjoy: click here to see video.

Go Bucks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love when they do that!!

My sister and her husband were at last Saturday's game, too. They had AWESOME seats. SOO jealous!! I'm stuck here in PA. :(

Jim Lange said...

Ria, thanks for checking in! I'm stuck in MI, but I still do my best to make it to Columbus (what I like to refer to as the center of the universe).

I hope you can make it sometime soon!

Go Bucks!