Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Sleepless in...Hong Kong?

Well, it's 1:44 AM Hong Kong time and I'm wide awake. Last night was my first night here and I actually slept pretty well...about 5-6 hours. This after 21 hours of travel to get here with very little sleep on the plane.

I guess jet lag has caught up to me.

On a positive note, God truly revealed Himself to me today! He showed me some of what my purpose is in being here and also gave me some other great things. He sure is good!

Well, back to bed for me to try for some Zzzzzs. Thanks for all your prayers!

2 comments:

sharilyn said...

will pray for rest for you!! and so excited for you that God is speaking to you of your purpose there and other good stuff! hope you'll share some later....

i'm off to the nation of Georgia to visit my sister and her family (they're missionaries with YWAM there) for two weeks... and i have a two-day flying agenda starting on Sat a.m. here in CA through Chicago, Moscow, Munich, and finally arriving in Tbilisi, Georgia at 3am Monday! hope i don't look like the guy in your picture! :)

Jim Lange said...

Sharilyn, thanks so much for your prayres! Wow, your trip sounds exciting. There are a lot of YWAMmers here in Hong Kong. The guy who is spearheading Call2All is from YWAM. I will pray for you as well!