Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Trusting God In This Economy

For those of you in the Toledo area, I wanted to make you aware of something that you and others you know might have an interest in. I am hosting a seminar on September 17th at CedarCreek’s Toledo campus (corner of Sylvania & Douglas) from 8 AM to Noon. The seminar is entitled Trusting God in This Economy. Ray Hilbert, http://truthatwork.org/ founder will be conducting the meeting which he has done in other cities around the country to rave revues.

I believe this will be a great encouragement and bring some much needed hope to those in the business community in our region.

I highly encourage you to attend and if you feel so led, would you be willing to share this with others? Thanks! I hope to see you there!

You can register here. Early bird pricing ends this Friday (Tickets are $39; after Friday they are $49)!

No comments: