Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Quotes

I am a fan of quotes. Have been for a long time. In fact, I actually have a file folder full of them. Whenever I see one I like, I cut it out and put it there.

I received these in an email recently that I thought were very good. I hope you enjoy!

Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.-Paul Boese

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.-Pericles

When we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that’s present…we experience heaven on earth.-Sarah Breathnach

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is a quiet voice at the end of the day, saying…“I will try again tomorrow.”-Unknown

A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.-Chinese Proverb

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.-Henry Ford

Burn brightly without burning out.-Richard Biggs

Laughter is an instant vacation.-Milton Berle

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.-Benjamin Franklin

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.-Mother Teresa

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.-Albert Schweitzer

Wrong turns are as important as right turns. More important sometimes.-Richard Bach

Change always comes bearing gifts.-Price Pritchett

No comments: