Friday, June 20, 2008

Friendly Advice

Yesterday, Derek, a friend of mine from Brighton who is a business owner and an Independent Business Advisor for Dan Kennedy came to my home for a couple hours to offer me some free coaching on my different business endeavors.

It was a wonderful time and Derek shared some great insights and ideas that should really help me. Some of his advice was not easy as he shared some things he believes I can drastically improve. I am not sure why he did this other than he is a good friend who believes in some of the stuff I am doing and he truly wants to help. He normally would charge around $500 for a session like this if it were held at his office.

He not only did this at no charge, but he offered to drive the 60+ miles to my place. He told me it was an excuse for him to enjoy a ride on his Harley but I know better. He was just doing it to serve me. He took over 4 hours including travel time out of his hectic schedule to help me. I cannot tell you how grateful I am for this.

I feel so blessed and so undeserving of this sort of help. It truly is humbling. Thank you Lord!

Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but an enemy multiplies kisses.
Proverbs 27:6


No comments: