Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Smile, Part II

I had an amazing day yesterday...but a very busy one. I got home and had a bunch of stuff to catch up on and I was tired. And I had a knot in my shoulder that was really bothering me.

My son asked if I wanted to watch a movie. I said "No" at first, then changed my mind. I decided to just sit and relax for a while and I enjoyed the movie with Robbie. About half an hour into the movie I noticed that the knot in my shoulder was gone--amazing.

During that half hour I did quite a bit of laughing. I have never been accused of being the brightest person in the world but I think there is a connection there.

Earlier in the day, I received a link to this incredible movie that you have to see. It will definitely make you smile...it did to me!

In my last post I wrote about the importance of smiling. I think God is trying to tell me (and possibly you) something!

Take three minutes or so and check this out.

No comments: