Thursday, July 09, 2009

For Free

Several years ago, I wrote the book, Bleedership, Biblical First-Aid for Leaders. In the book I contrast the leadership style of a tyrannical boss I had with the leadership style of some of the Bible's greatest leaders.

Two and a half years ago, I decided to offer a monthly newsletter with the same title to doctors and business owners. This is customized to their practice or business with their names at the top of each page and I also give them the option to write the last page themselves for a personal message. They offer this to their patients and employees as a way to minister to and encourage them.

I also have a version which I offer to individuals. Just this month, I decided to make this individual newsletter available for free. If you would like to check it out and begin receiving this, simply go to www.bleedership.com and take about 15 seconds to complete the form. It will then be emailed to you each month. If you ever want to discontinue, you can easily unsubscribe at anytime. I hope you are blessed and encouraged by this in some way!

No comments: