Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Not my Plans - part II


It happened again!

I had great plans to get lots of stuff accomplished in the office today and God decided it wasn't meant to be. We got hit with what the weather experts are calling a blizzard.

It doesn't seem bad enough to be called a blizzard but it is bad enough that Lucas County in Ohio has called a level 3 snow emergency. I didn't remember what that means until they told me on the morning news: no non-emergency personnel allowed on the roads. Those traveling on the roads subject themselves to arrest. I guess I'm not going to the office today.

Even my church, CrossRoads Community Church in Ottawa Lake, MI is closed for the day including our Wednesday night New Community service.

Once again, my plans are put on the shelf. Maybe one of these days I'll learn to go with the flow a little more.

No comments: